The Lott's

The Lott's

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Kitchen Floor

Here is our kitchen. 

 

Yes is has carpet. We know interesting, but I
guess that was the previous owner's preference.


Or had carpet........ 
Yesterday Zac & I decided to tear up the carpet. 
(Thanks honey for indulging my spur of the 
moment decision to do so). 


The floor underneath is not what we want either
but we'll clean it up & for the next few weeks 
(possibly longer) this will be our kitchen floor.
Having a hard floor in the kitchen is something
Zac & I both prefer.


6 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I love the idea of you guys working together to make this happen. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love that you just randomly decided to rip up the carpet :) i like hard floor in the kitchen too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we were going to do it eventually, (you know right when we were going to replace it). But we looked under a corner & that was better than the carpet, so I kinda just started ripping it up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. That totally sounds like something I would do...randomly rip up carpet. You can get laminate wood flooring that looks really good for fairly inexpensive at Ikea. It's just a snap style (like tongue and groove) so you can pop it in really quick. That's what we did in our old house and it looks awesome and was easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete